St. Moritz Nightlife
Party-goers should definitely put St. Moritz high on their list. This Swiss Alps ski resort has many celebrated bars, discos and nightlife hotspots, plus plenty of chic lounges to please the large affluent crowd. Below you’ll find Ski.com’s favorite St. Moritz nightlife establishments.
- After the bullwheel stops running, you’ll want to head to Cascade or the Roo for hip, creative apres-ski cocktails and a rowdy scene.
- For the ultimate St. Moritz dance party, head to King’s Club. Everyone, including celebrities, go here to let loose.
- Enjoy a bit of St. Moritz history at the famed Sunny Bar, which has been a favorite hangout of Cresta Run toboggan racers.
- Founded by Dracula Gunter Sachs, The Dracula Club has been around since the mid-70s, and still houses some of St. Moritz most exclusive parties.
- For a quieter cocktail head to Scala Bar or Diamond Lounge.