The restaurants in Snowmass are as varied as this world-class mountain’s terrain. Snowmass restaurants range from classy fine-dining establishments to family-friendly to quick, easy, and affordable restaurants. The majority of the restaurants in Snowmass are found in the Snowmass Base Village and Snowmass Mall areas, and a lot of the hotels in Snowmass have noteworthy in-house restaurants.
Top Snowmass restaurants
- For foodies looking for fine dining in Snowmass, il Poggio is an Italian institution in the Snowmass Mall.
- There are a handful of options for fine dining at The Viceroy, too.
- For upscale ski in ski out dining, head to the Snowmass Kitchen, located in the Westin.
- Offering an assortment of comfort food at a nice price, the Stew Pot, in the Snowmass Mall, is one of the oldest restaurants in Snowmass.
- Head to Zane’s for chicken wings and cheese-steak sandwiches.
- For a nice family meal at a price that won't break your brood's budget, head The Edge Restaurant, located at the Timberline Condominiums.
- The Artisan at The Stonebridge Inn in the Snowmass Mall provides a memorable meal at a reasonably price tag.
Popular on-mountain Snowmass restaurants
Snowmass' many delicious on-mountain restaurants ensure you can enjoy skiing and healthy, tasty meals all in one go.
- The new Elk Camp restaurant serves up organic, locally sourced food and other gourmet items.
- For great burgers, handcut fries and homemade milkshakes, head to Ullrhof, located next to the bottom of the Big Burn chairlift.
- For a lunch that the whole family will enjoy and want again and again, head to Up 4 Pizza, located at the top of Big Burn chairlift
- If you feel like soaking up some warm Colorado sun in the Snowmass Base Village be sure to check out Base Camp, which offers a sunny, slopeside patio and a great apres-ski menu.