If saving money on your ski trip is important, Snowmass will delight. Penny pinchers can choose from a collection of affordable lodging and dining options.
Top budget-friendly accommodations in Snowmass
- When staying at Timberline Condominiums you don’t have to sacrifice experience for price. This 88-unit property is situated right off the Fanny Hill slopes and offers a pool and hot tub for relaxing after an active day on the slopes. From the condo unit's balcony, guests can enjoy spectacular views of the slopes, base village and surrounding Elk Mountains.
- Located just 250 yards from the base village’s lifts, Stonebridge Inn offers an incredibly convenient locale at a great price. The Inn features 95 lodge rooms and many offer views of the slopes, village or onsite pool and hot tub.
- The Snowmass Inn also offers a great rate for a convenient location. The property sits less than 250 yards from the slopes and directly in front of the Sky Cab or “Skittles” Cab.
Affordable restaurants in Snowmass
- For the cheapest eats in Snowmass, check out one of the little food carts and windows in the Snowmass Mall.
- A coffee and a bagel at Fuel won’t put too much of a dent in your wallet for breakfast.
- Taste of Philly is a small window serving delicious sandwiches.
- The Little Dill dishes out awesome and affordable lunch plates.
- Happy Hour at Zane’s is the best apres-ski deal in Snowmass.
- For a dining experience sans exorbitant ski resort prices, The Artisan at The Stonebridge Inn and The Edge at Timberline Condominiums offer a delicious mea at a reasonable rate.