A consistently well-ranked family ski vacation destination, Snowmass is brimming with kid-friendly attractions and experiences both on and off the mountain. The resort is not just popular among families, it's a favorite ski resort for skiers and snowboarders of all levels and terrain preferences. Snowmass' impressive 3,000-plus acres offers terrain ranging from wide-open groomers to playful glades and gullies to steep, backcountry-like runs. If you or your family members or friends have never skied or snowboarded before, Snowmass is an excellent choice for your first ski vacation. The resort boasts an award-winning ski school for kids and adults alike.
Off the mountain, Snowmass offers a lively apres-ski scene and plenty of great restaurants with a wide variety of cuisine options and everything from fine-dining to family-friendly. If you're looking for nightlife and wider selection of restaurants, downtown Aspen is just a nine-mile bus or cab ride away.
When it comes to lodging, Snowmass provides an impressive number of ski in, ski out or slopeside options. Most Snowmass accommodations sit alongside the Fanny Hill ski trail which stretches in between the Snowmass Mall and the Snowmass Base Village, making it easy to walk out the door and ski to the Elk Camp Gondola or Village Express.
To learn more about Snowmass click on the "Interests" button on the left or click the options below jump directly to a specific "Interest" page.
One of the biggest reasons that Snowmass is renowned as a family haven is its 25,000-square-foot Treehouse Kids’ Adventure Center, located in the Snowmass Base Village. This state-of-the-art facility provides children in Snowmass Ski School with a magical homebase when they're off the slopes. Featuring a playroom, toys and plenty of tables for arts and crafts and an adorable "treehouse" theme on the walls and floors, the Treehouse Kids Adventure Center will make your little ones want to return year after year.
For the intermediate skier, Snowmass offers a ton of terrain. The blue cruisers at Snowmass are meticulously manicured every night (and some are groomed at noon every day). Challenge-seekers can test themselves in high-alpine bowls with steep pitches and cliffs. tight trees to navigate and fresh powder throughout the more than 3,300 acres of skiable terrain at Snowmass.
Snowmass Vacation Packages
If Snowmass' ski in ski out lodging, massive terrain offerings and family-friendly attractions sounds like the winter destination you've been dreaming of, start the booking process today. We're here to help you make the process easy as possible. You can book your entire Snowmass ski package, including:
- Lodging. Choose from 45 lodging options. Popular Searches: Discounted Lodging | Luxury | Ski In Ski Out | Pet-Friendly | Hot Tub
- Lift Tickets. Ski.com can save you up to 40% on window prices. Call for lift tickets!
- Flights. We work domestically and internationally with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, SWISS, Air France, Alitalia, LAN and more.
- Ground Transportation. Options include rental cars with top providers, like Budget, Hertz and Avis, private cars, private shuttles or shared shuttles.
- Snowsports School. We've got beginners to experts covered with award-winning snowsports schools at every destination we work with.
- Equipment Rentals. Pre-arrange your rentals or demos with us. Options include in-store pick-up or delivery service right to where you're staying.
- Activities. Dog sledding, snow tubing, ice skating, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling...the list goes on. We can make it all happen for you.